ageLOC® Dermatic Effects® Polish
This product is currently sold out.
item # 01002489
Introducing ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish, a rejuvenating body cleanser exfoliator designed to reveal your skin's true radiance. It’s crafted with three kinds of exfoliation—physical, chemical, and enzymatic—to help you transform from lackluster to luminous in a single in-shower step. Watch your skin go from dull to irresistibly soft, smooth, and radiant. Elevate your skincare routine with ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish and embrace visibly youthful, glowing, and energized skin.
Exfoliates, polishes, and cleans your skin.
Helps speed up skin cell turnover.
Removes dull, dry skin to reveal a smoother, soft appearance.
- Exfoliates, polishes, and cleanses skin for a soft, smooth look and feel.
- Helps speed up skin cell turnover.
- Helps remove dull, dry skin to effortlessly reveal glowing, soft, smooth skin.
- ageLOC targets the sources of aging to preserve the look of youth.
- Use at least 3x per week or more, as desired.
- For best results, follow with ageLOC Dermatic Effects regimen, including Dermatic Effects Serum and Dermatic Effects Body Contouring Lotion.
- Gently massage a generous amount onto wet skin using firm, circular motions. Rinse off and pat dry.
Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Papain, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Lotus Corniculatus Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Polyacrylic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Dsisuccinate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
As part of our efforts to be a Force for Good in the world, Nu Skin is working to improve the environmental and social impact of our products—both inside and out!
Nu Skin commissioned a clinical study to evaluate the benefits of using ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish.Thirty-two female subjects, ages 25–65, who presented with mild/moderate cellulite on upper thighs, and/or skin laxity, and crepey appearance on upper arms participated in this evaluation. Subjects applied Dermatic Effects Polish at least three times a week to cleanse the upper thighs, upper arms, and generally over the body. Clinically tested self-perception results of a 4-week test included visible and textural improvements in skin, resulting in: • Smoothness • Softness • Tightness • Radiance • Overall appearance After four weeks of use, 9 out of 10 users agreed that their skin: • Looked more radiant • Felt more energized • Looked more vibrant • Had a luminous glow
- Not at all. You can use an additional body cleanser if you want, but Dermatic Effects Polish exfoliates, polishes, and cleanses in a single step.
- Cellulose provides gentle physical exfoliation, while glycolic acid and proteolytic enzymes (papain) provide chemical and enzymatic exfoliation for the whole body.
- Your lifestyle, climate, and skin type can all lead to dry, rough patches that look dull, especially on your elbows and knees. Exfoliation provides invigorating stimulation to the legs, arms, and body. Using ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish will help smooth and soften rough areas of skin.
- Liquid Body Lufra is an exfoliating body cleanser that utilizes finely ground walnut husks to help remove dead skin cells and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish is an advanced exfoliating body cleanser that leverages multiple technologies to help remove dead skin cells. It includes a blend of physical (cellulose), chemical (glycolic acid), and enzymatic (papain) exfoliants that leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. It was developed to be softer and provides a more luxurious feel than Liquid Body Lufra.
- As responsible stewards of our planet, we have proudly designed the ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish tube with 36% recycled material. Please check your local capabilities and recycle whenever possible. By purchasing ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish, you’re joining us in taking an active stride to ensure the future is bright for each of us. Please visit nuskin.com/sustainability to learn more and find recycling details.