TRMe™ GO Protein+
This product is currently sold out.
item # 01002953
Our easy-to-digest protein shake is powered by Whey Protein (packed with a complete amino acid profile) and an exclusive GO Enzyme Blend. Together, they provide an optimal one-two combo to support your efforts to build and repair muscle and help you recover from exercise smarter. For a better clean, delicious, effective protein drink. Protein+ is a key player in our TRMe GO line of workout products. Whether you enjoy spending time at the gym or want more energy for your daily walks, our overachieving formulas help boost what you can do. TRMe GO—the right fit for your fitness goals.
Features a complete amino acid profile and supports amino acid absorption.
Supports your efforts to build muscle.
- Features a complete amino acid profile and supports amino acid absorption.*
- Supports your efforts to build muscle.*
- Supports muscle health, repair, and your exercise efforts.*
- Supports recovery from exercise.*
- Supports protein digestion.*
- Formulated to be keto-friendly.
- Made using our 6S Quality Process to maintain the highest quality, efficacy, and safety standards through each and every stage of development and manufacturing.
- Mix one level scoop of powder with eight ounces (237 mL) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Or you can mix one scoop into your TRMe GO Recovery+ drink for a tasty combined experience. Take within 30 minutes after exercise.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Xylitol, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla Custard, Burnt Sugar), Gum (Guar, Acacia, Xanthan), Protease Enzyme Blend, Sea Salt, Stevia Rebaudioside A (from Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract).
As part of our efforts to be a Force for Good in the world, Nu Skin is working to improve the environmental and social impact of our products—both inside and out!
- Consuming protein within 30 minutes after exercising has been shown to increase muscle protein synthesis, which supports muscle health and repair and exercise recovery.*
- Overall nutrition plays an important role in reaching your fitness goals. Consuming effective amounts of protein supports muscle health and repair, aids in fitness recovery, and provides a sustained source of energy.
- No. The protein found in Protein+ is designed to help support muscle health and repair.* Genetics, your overall diet, and your workout plan determine whether or not you get bulky.
- Whey protein digests quickly and thus supports muscle health and repair immediately after your workout.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help with many different functions in the body. Your body creates some of these amino acids already, but you need to get the rest from your diet. Protein+ contains a full amino acid profile including branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) to support muscle and exercise recovery.
- Protein+ has under three grams of net carbohydrates (total carbs minus fiber and sugar alcohols). This is below carbo- hydrate amounts commonly recommended for people following a keto eating plan. Net carbohydrates is not a term recognized by the FDA.
- We recommend Protein+ for adults 18 and older. Consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Protein+ is not recommended for children or pregnant or nursing women.
- As responsible stewards of our planet, we have proudly designed our TRMe GO Protein+ packaging with 27% recycled material. By purchasing TRMe GO Protein+, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us. Please visit www.nuskin.com/sustainability for more information and details on how to recycle.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.